Monday, October 26, 2015

Romantic October Weddings

It's been a wonderful month for Charmed Life Ceremonies!  I want to send a special thank you out to all my October couples.  You were all such fun to work with!

This month, I got to perform a small wedding by the river with lots of people who came all the way from Ireland!  I could listen all day to those lilting voices.  The brisk autumn air was full of laughter as Conor and Alison married.  Alison's sister shared a reading from a book called "I Like You", which has jumped to the top of my list for Thing I Need.  Sweetest book ever!



In Medford, Hilary and TJ tied the knot at a country club, decorated with autumn leaves and the prettiest bunch of little flower girls I've ever seen.  In adorable, full-length ecru lace dresses, they looked like tiny angels!   My favorite touch was the flower girls throwing leaves instead of flower petals.  It was perfect for the windy autumn day.

We also had a very small, intimate wedding at home for Lee and Kristen.  You really don't have to go big to have a meaningful and memorable ceremony!  There were tears of happiness all around.


Until next time!

Love,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment